Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

So logic dictates therefore exactly the same thing will happen again. Course.

It's hyperbole. Shelvey and Sissoko are hardly bankrupting the club.

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

not bankrupting them but Newcastle fans despise Sissoko, think he is a waste of space and not putting in effort when he has talent

As good as D*lph yet? ;)

I've always found Sissoko one of the most overrated players in the league tbh, find it incredible he's still a regular in the France squad and even their first 11.

Midfielder Jonas Gutierrez was dropped by Newcastle United because of his cancer diagnosis, an employment tribunal has found.

The 32-year-old was suing the Magpies for in the region of £2m on the grounds of disability discrimination.

The tribunal also ruled the club made it impossible for Gutierrez to trigger a further deal through appearances.

Nothing to do with being completely shit then?

This country is the **** pits.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36044285

Tbf if he'd have done his knee ligaments then no one would be interested and yet the same things would apply

That's a dangerous precedent IMO

They replaced him with sissoko in January 2013 but tiote got injured so Gutierrez carried on getting games, he got sick, tiote recovered and got his starting place back...

Summer 2014 while he was still unavailable they signed janmaat and colback

So they had janmaat and I think Santon at RB, tiote, sissoko, colback, Anita, cabella in midfield

I think he's been out for a year and the clubs moved on which is their prerogative to do

I think they've been really harshly done by

I love that some Newcastle fans are actually happy the club lost in court 

FWIW the club should have just extended his deal by a year and let him play it out as the way they released him was a bit shoddy and only just added bad press to them at the time. Plus if honest he be a lot better this season than some of clowns wearing the jersey like Sissoko as he always put in 100%, think he actually got the goal that saved them last season

Even though we have less points, in some ways I think the geordies actually have it worse than us. Petrov recovers from cancer and we try to bring him in as a coach. Gutierrez also gets cancer, recovers and gets binned. Ashley has no class, but the geordies are a good bunch just like us.

22 hours ago, Jareth said:

Even though we have less points, in some ways I think the geordies actually have it worse than us. Petrov recovers from cancer and we try to bring him in as a coach. Gutierrez also gets cancer, recovers and gets binned. Ashley has no class, but the geordies are a good bunch just like us.

You should perhaps read a villa thread on one of their message boards and then rethink if they are a good bunch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

You should perhaps read a villa thread on one of their message boards and then rethink if they are a good bunch. 

They're just annoyed because of the last time they went down - personally I like the Geordies, good sense of humour - which let's face it, they need in their current state.

29 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think they will be next seasons QPR, they have players on enormous contract who do not give a shit. They are in a very dangerous position. 

I fear that will be us :(

• Like 1

Â