Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

I'm enjoying this increasingly bitter relegation scrap between the two north-east clubs. Unless Palace collapse completely, which I would like because Pardew is a turnip, one of them will be going down. Newcastle would be funnier but I kind of like Rafa, whereas Sunderland are a dislikeable club all round.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Andros Townsend goal and an assist yesterday. 3 goals and 2 assists in 8 games and people didnt want him here :lol:

Yeah he's completely shite though cos he came from Spurs and the media once liked him. :rolleyes:

We could really do with a player like him. Direct and makes things happen. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah he's completely shite though cos he came from Spurs and the media once liked him. :rolleyes:

We could really do with a player like him. Direct and makes things happen. 

When we went for him in the summer he said "No."

Townsend's one of those players who'll be complete rubbish for 90 minutes and will hit a pot shot from 25 yards which will fly into the top corner and everyone then thinks he has a great game.

He's not a difference maker if the whole 11 is shite, how many games have Newcastle won since he's been up there?

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

laughable McClaren lasted until Mid March.

Ashley gave him too much rope beacuse he was Ashley's man. Also giving him a seat on the board made no sense. He's clearly a terrible manager (anyone can see that) but he might be a decent coach.

Edited by villa89

Â