Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Fair play. The type of attitude you want in a player when you want to achieve things, Jack.

thats exactly the same as jack...

if / when real madrid come with an actual bid rather than just paper talk newcastle fans wont see him for dust, in reality it was pure paper talk, real madrid bought 2 young french kids as well as still having valverde, kroos and modric

its like me pledging my allegiance to my over 35 vets team

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

There's literally no reason we couldn't be doing as well as them, if not better.

We just chose the wrong manager

I stand by saying there's a huge difference between us and them in terms of mentality, they're on the way up and they know it and have that buzz around them, we're the opposite and we're once again surrounded by dispair and misery

You can't buy that optimism and we've lost ours

The test is whether or not they've still got it when their momentum inevitably slows down and the reality of cracking the sky 6 kicks in and the next wave of player turnover starts, I dont think Howe or Targett will ever hear the CL music playing, we're arguably 2 years ahead of them and we've **** it up

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Mental they have only lost 1 game this season, having lost a fair few last season before the take over was complete. Wonder if there is some other form of influence there… 

allah 'akbar

29 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Mental they have only lost 1 game this season, having lost a fair few last season before the take over was complete. Wonder if there is some other form of influence there… 

Ya the influence of better players and manager.

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Yep Steve Bruce is gone

Its surprising me how good a job Howe is doing.

Their starting line up against Everton included Schar, Burn, Longstaff, Joelinton, Almiron and Jacob Murphy. Their backups on the bench included Lascelles, Shelvey, Targett, Fraser and Willock.

For all the complaints about strength of our squad, you can pick just as many holes in other teams.

Shows what having someone who can get the best out of the players can do.

Having a touch of the West Ham over the last couple of years about them at the moment. A couple of decent players with a group of cloggers/mediocre players in the form of their lives and over achieving. Difference is Newcastle have the spending power to maintain it

For how good they are doing and how much the fans are loving it never forget they have a third shirt in the SA colours and are part owned by a regime who hack people into pieces for disagreeing with them. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Got a warm weather training camp lined up for December and a friendly vs Al hilal

How do Premier League anti-doping controls work in authoritatarian dictatorships? Of course Howe's teams have form for not being in the right place for drug tests while having teams ultra fit.

Â