Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

It needs to happen, and it needs to happen ASAP. We're a million miles from even being close to these guys, let alone 'laughing at' them. 

I'll always laugh at them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

'Plucky Newcastle, those plucky Geordies, 53 years without a trophy, English manager. English striker - they love a Number 9 up there. Showing the league how it's done' - the platitudes are embarassing.

They deserved to win, but the scoreline flattered them today.

we didnt have a shot on target, no shots in the 2nd half and they had 15 shots in that half. Scoreline flattered us today

Yesterday was a controlled battering by them. Taking the ownership out of the equation , there is alot to admire. 

Signings that have come in and instantly improved them.. Trippier  Guimares and Botman are really really good. 

Improving players that are already there. .. Almiron, Schar, Joelinton, Longstaff, 

These players were beaten mentally. But look at them now. 

Eddie Howe is quite obviously a brilliant coach who deserves all the plaudits.

And the atmosphere is intimidating to come into as well. Thats what you call a fortress. It really is. Crowd is baying for blood. 

They have managed to get everything right in the last 12 months. Fair **** to them 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Yesterday was a controlled battering by them. Taking the ownership out of the equation , there is alot to admire. 

Signings that have come in and instantly improved them.. Trippier  Guimares and Botman are really really good. 

Improving players that are already there. .. Almiron, Schar, Joelinton, Longstaff, 

These players were beaten mentally. But look at them now. 

Eddie Howe is quite obviously a brilliant coach who deserves all the plaudits.

And the atmosphere is intimidating to come into as well. Thats what you call a fortress. It really is. Crowd is baying for blood. 

They have managed to get everything right in the last 12 months. Fair **** to them 

They did excellent yesterday bit one thing i would say its easy when its all going right. Its when it goes wrong and results go against you that shows the team.

If watkins isnt watkins and we take the lead then it gets interesting.

If i put aside the saudi regime the 1st team have done magnificently. You have to admire the players they have done brilliant.  This is without st max and isak too

The only thing i didnt like was them booing when clearly martinez had a concussion. They should be embarrassed with themselves for that yesterday 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Eddie Howe has done a great job since he arrived at Newcastle. Should be in line to take over from Southgate after the World Cup. Sadly I don’t think it will happen.

11 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Eddie Howe has done a great job since he arrived at Newcastle. Should be in line to take over from Southgate after the World Cup. Sadly I don’t think it will happen.

Straight swap? A yes man is suited for Geordie's job

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Why would he take the job?

Premier League jobs is much more attractive than International jobs.

8 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Why would he take the job?

Premier League jobs is much more attractive than International jobs.

He would be a fool to take it. But truthfully, I am saying it more in the hope of fans getting on board and public support making it a a thing, and de-stabilising the geordies in the process. 😉

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

There was once a time young and talented was our recruitment model. We changed that and ended up With Digne, Coutinho. They used our old model and ended up with Isak, Botman and Bruno

Exactamundo.

'Newcastle lol I bet they go out and buy a load of big names with no legs on big wages , stupid clueless Saudis'

We buy Coutinho.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

In a couple of year until the end of time we will have the Premier League title contested between the Saudi and UAE regimes.  Depressing.

At least it will be funny to see them break up the so called "BIG 6"

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Nah I reckon Spurs will be put back in their box.

I think it will be Liverpool of the Sky 6. Klopp seems obvious he will leave at the end of the season and the owners dont like spending much

They wont get another manager like him

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

In a couple of year until the end of time we will have the Premier League title contested between the Saudi and UAE regimes.  Depressing.

Nah its just a toy. Might take a couple of decades but they'll eventually get bored. 

9 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Nah its just a toy. Might take a couple of decades but they'll eventually get bored. 

They won't though because I'm reality their involvement is minimal in the first place and it's an investment company

Same as they won't get bored owning a percentage of Facebook

Its more likely that they'll forget they own half the shit that they do... And they own a **** lot already

Â