Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Seems lenient for this incident alone. If you take Pardew's previous in to account it looks like he got off lightly.

exactly what i was gonna say, second incident this season after shouting abuse at pellegrini, pushed a linesman (which he laughed off afterwards) 18 months ago.

7 games is incredibly lenient Imo, he must have begged for that. It should have been minimum until the end of the season, with Newcastle safe anyway, it hardly a punishment.

• 2 months later...

They will sign some good French talents after the world cup.

Anissa Kate, Claire Castel and Anna Polina could cum to my team now never mind after the World Cup

• Like 2

Anissa Kate, Claire Castel and Anna Polina could cum to my team now never mind after the World Cup

Haha bravo Robert. I never doubted you. Tekka bo boy. Tekka bo.

• Like 2

I don't think anybody is that enthusiastic.

Edited by Voinjama

• 3 months later...

When I watched our game with them, I took an instant dislike to that Cabella bloke, thinks he's Ronaldo without half the talent.

Don't see a lot of goals in there team to replace Remy tbh, Rivere dosen't look great and the Argie bloke they signed from Donestk has been injured.

When I watched our game with them, I took an instant dislike to that Cabella bloke, thinks he's Ronaldo without half the talent.

Don't see a lot of goals in there team to replace Remy tbh, Rivere dosen't look great and the Argie bloke they signed from Donestk has been injured.

Likewise

Pardew in!

Keep him there, he's doing a great job.

He still has 6 years left on his contract, which runs until 2020. Not only that, 4 of his staff are also on contracts until 2020. It will cost Newcastle an absolute fortune to sack him so I think he`ll be given a few games yet.

Â