Christian Benteke

Kwan

I think some people here need a reality check to be honest. Just because he's got a few assists doesn't mean he's fit for a creative role. He's a fantastic target man, leave him as that, because he's frankly amazing in that role.

• 1087954-17304858-640-360.jpg

Eurosport - Christain Benteke of Belgium ® vies with Shaun Maloney of Scotland (AFP)

:crylaugh: Shaun, c'mon son, really? Catch yourself on. Honestly, no one would have thought any less of you if you had just kept away. They wouldn't have laughed at you or called you a coward. A seconds few prior would have been exactly the right time to get an Ashley Young limp.

The only way you could have looked more silly is if The Beast had got a straight-arm palm on your little kid forehead whilst you windmilled air punches at him.

• Like 3

Belgium look a good bet for making a few notes in Brazil. Probably won't win it, but I reckon they'll have a good run.

definitely, I think they could well get to the semi's given a good draw. Just how good is de bruyne!

Looking forward to seeing Benteke, Helenius and Kozak play together at some point. Watched Kozak today and whilst he didn't have any real chances he held the ball up really well and created for others, won a lot of aerial balls as well. I'm hoping him & Benteke can find an understanding and create for each other. Fingers crossed.

a cheeky semi 

As we speak.......

Thought De Bruyne was the pick of the Belgian bunch, tho sometimes he looks as eager to shoot as Tonev!!

De Bruyne has such huge potential in my eyes, I bet he will be one of the top stars in 5 years. Benteke will be right up there when it comes to strikers. Golden generation indeed. 

Â