Christian Benteke

Kwan

Annoyed he even played. let alone 90 minutes. Beating minnows like Scotland is something that can be offloaded to Lukaku.

Happily he didnt get injured which is all that matters , sorry Belgian guy but I dont care about international football :)

haha no problem my friend. but u see Benteke is our nr1 striker so when he's fit hel play lukaku isn't ready to carry the whole attack on his shoulders.

but we have some top strikers ready in the youth david henen 17 years (AS Monaco) and siebe schrijvers 17 years (Racing Genk)

henenx.jpgSKY20130808102326mostinckxe.jpg

how good is michy batshuayi and Imoh ezekiel? 

michy batshuayi is a good talent with very much potential but he needs to learn when to play the ball and when to go for own chanses. imoh ezekiel is very quick and agile and strong for his height. but he's not belgian. he has a good vision and a very smart goalgetter.

you can still change even after u23 I think, though its usually u21 if they end up doing it. Sylla ended up playing for mali instead of france, and he played for their u21.

how good is michy batshuayi and Imoh ezekiel? 

michy batshuayi is a good talent with very much potential but he needs to learn when to play the ball and when to go for own chanses. imoh ezekiel is very quick and agile and strong for his height. but he's not belgian. he has a good vision and a very smart goalgetter.

Thanks for the answer. I thought ezekiel was belgium but I mostly get my "facts" from games when it comes to belgium as there is very hard to watch jupiler league over here. I know bakenga is a striker over there for club brugge, but he is on a loan right now in denmark. Guess he haven`t impressed that much, which is kinda odd. He should be good enough to play in the jupiler league imo...

There is no god, only two Bentekes?

**** hell, what do you want? That's already twice as many as there are Chuck Norris's and we already know one Benteke is > many Chucks. Not only do astrophysicists and small particle physicists have no theory that could deal with this, the motherfucking universe itself doesn't have a theory that can handle such a thing.

• Like 1

Â