Christian Benteke

Kwan

But he's good in the air, just like Carew was

I think we've missed a bit of height in our attack. Carew was a great bully up front. I remember him causing Cahill lots of problems.

Heskey was a bully too and a real handful, but of course he was in a Leicester shirt at the time.

He's a great option for Lambert to have depending on the circumstances. Defenders will always be wary of a big guy which can open up some space for the other striker to operate in.

oooh Christian Benteke

oooh Christian Benteke

- Seven Nation Army - White Stripes

That can be his song when he starts banging them in the back of the net!

I'd prefer the one that Leeds do for Luciano Becchio.

Chris-ti-an Bentekeee

Chris-ti-an Bentekeee

He played a fantastic through ball the Bent who should have made it two nil and had a back post header that was a whisker away from scoring.

He's a good player. A bit raw maybe, but good nonetheless.

Right now should be considered an impact sub. Gabby and Bent up top. Maybe Bent and Weimann and Gabby out wide.

impact sub? he is starting and scoring for one of the better national teams of Europe. I think he should be starting as will be oozing with confidence

impact sub? he is starting and scoring for one of the better national teams of Europe. I think he should be starting as will be oozing with confidence

This. I originally thought he might suit the 'impact sub' role more, but he will definitely be on top of his game after the internationals. I'd go with him and Bent for the Fulham game and use Gabby as the option should needs be.

Benteke so far has been very poor for us so i really don't get the optimism.

Scored on his debut, has missed a few sitters but is getting into good positions, scored two in two for belgium, what is it you dont get???

I swear you are just negative for the sake of it.

Â