Christian Benteke

Kwan

On 12/23/2015 at 11:52, Zatman said:
17 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Why are pundits ripping into him? All I've heard this last week "he might have got away with playing this at villa, but this is  Liverpool"

deluded **** idiots

Exactly you know what tekkers is all about, whip the ball in the box and he is mroe likely to score than miss. What did these morons expect? 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Poor tekkers he is having a mare there. We all knew Liverpool were not the best club for him,. Bet he is regretting this move now. Id love him back shame we are in such a poor position :(

Should have swapped him for Ilori in Jan.  ;)

all the criticism he is getting is just pundits not scouting him when he was villa

alan Brazil this morning was slating him for hanging back in the box when crosses come in, he did that every time for villa

carragher and sourness have a go at him every week for being lazy, not pressing the ball up top

if they bothered to watch him at villa this wouldn't have been a surprise to them, instead they just looked at the goals scored ratio and expect him to score the same amount of goals whilst fundamentally changing he's style of play, which at the age of 24 isn't going to happen.

always said Liverpool wasn't the right move for him, expect he will see the season out before being sold to a team like West Ham

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

all the criticism he is getting is just pundits not scouting him when he was villa

alan Brazil this morning was slating him for hanging back in the box when crosses come in, he did that every time for villa

carragher and sourness have a go at him every week for being lazy, not pressing the ball up top

if they bothered to watch him at villa this wouldn't have been a surprise to them, instead they just looked at the goals scored ratio and expect him to score the same amount of goals whilst fundamentally changing he's style of play, which at the age of 24 isn't going to happen.

always said Liverpool wasn't the right move for him, expect he will see the season out before being sold to a team like West Ham

Arsenal should come in for him, he would be excellent for them

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

It would be horrible to see him playing for a 2 bit club like West Ham. I think he can do much better than that. 

50 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I think he should go to Spurs. They need someone other than just Kane and I think he'd suit their style. 

I think that's about his level actually. I think he is better than the West Ham's if this world, but not quite at the level required for a Chelsea, or a City. His time at Anfield means he may have to take one step back before getting another "big club" come in for him.

Â