Christian Benteke

Kwan

Wenger probably thinks he was aware of Benteke when he was a kid and because he wasn't Arsenal quality then he never will be.

He wanted him but wanted him 12 months later then we came in and got him.

I think his refusal to come in for him this summer is more about Wenger and his refusal to accept he made a mistake.

Goalscoring won't be an issue for Arsenal this season, Giroud despite the critics already has 2 league goals and will get 15 comfortably, Alexis is taking a while to warm up but will get near enough 20, Walcott will get 10 +, Ramsey, Cazorla and Ozil will get about 15 between them so about 60 goals from that lot so I really don't think Benteke would make a huge issue for them e.g. scoring a third goal for them today in their 2-0 win over Stoke.

It's too simplistic, to me Arsenal's big problem over the last few years has been mentality and bottle in the big games which stops them winning the league. Next week's game is a great example, they've won once at Stamford Bridge in last 6 visits and have capitulated there last two seasons.

Can they go there next week, roll their sleeves up and grind out a win or a point which wouldn't be an awful result albeit with Chelsea in poor shape atm. That demands more than just signing a new striker as Liverpool signed him and aren't exactly winning every week.

Â