Christian Benteke

Kwan

Hope this gets done soon, it's been a long time since we've had more than 2 forwards that you would actually fancy to score. Too long, we've been stuck with the Heskeys, Suttons, and kids.

Bennard Kumordzi sits for the first time in the Genk selection for FC Luzern. Christian Benteke is not there at # krcgenk # el

From FC Genk facebook page, looks like he will not feature for Genk tomorrow, there fans on that page seem to accept that he is gone and are discussing replacements

Racing Genk's coach Mario Been is frustrated because Benteke is trying to force a transfer by not showing up at training.

Good lad!! Not suprising really, We have been in Genk's position before and it's not nice but player power rules nowadays. Hope we do get him!!!

Racing Genk's coach Mario Been is frustrated because Benteke is trying to force a transfer by not showing up at training.

Why do I get the feeling he will be doing that to us in a couple of seasons time?

But if he does then he will have done well and scored a few goals for us and got us up the League!.... so win win i guess, we would just have to replace him with another player! That's where the new scouting system comes in!! :)

Christian Benteke play tomorrow against Lucerne. Coach Mario Been pulled hard at the press conference to his attacker. "With players who do not want to play, I'm not much," the coach decides.

Robby Morren in Genk

Benteke makes itself impossible at Racing Genk, that much is clear. Thursday Genk plays the key return to Lucerne but must do so without success attacker. Leg had recorded that he incredibly sorry that the team Benteke importance not on the first place. Or read: Benteke let his team at a crucial time in the lurch.

"I regret the situation, I am also player and I had many dreams. I wanted to play in Italy and I did. But first there has only one thing and that is the team. If a player because in a way it would deal, that's entirely by Christian. "

Unbelievable shame

"I find it incredibly sad because Benteke can be incredibly important to this team but I the situation can not change and I work with the guys who have trained. "

"Christian is a very important player for us. Everyone knows that his dream is to play football in England. If two clubs do not reach an agreement, it is the player still under contract with RC Genk. He does not feel good to play for two days and was therefore not in training. "

"I think it's very important the vote of confidence in the players that will play. With players not want to play, I'm not much. " ------- Lie or truth? For the same money he tries just have nothing to say about the impending transfer ..

From http://www.blauwwit.be/forum

Why do I get the feeling he will be doing that to us in a couple of seasons time?

Doesn't matter, as long as he is tied down to a long term contract, we can sell him for about 25-30m :)

We can't let his contract get into the last year, like we did with Ash young.

Please let this happen soon. These links to League One strikers is concerning me. May as well stick with Weimann and the Fonz.

Weimann has potential to do well but Fonz has not made the breakthrough IMO so its better to bring in someone who has impressed at lower level and might make the breakthrough at this level instead of Fonz who didnt even get into a lower team regularly when he was on loan last season

If he does it must be because he scored a ton of goals and Man City want him. Win win, its part of football now.

Bent & Benteke up front at St James on Sunday then ?

I hope so, if only because it would mean we went for and we got our man. Obviously a gentle introduction off the bench would also suffice :P

Â