Christian Benteke

Kwan

Apparently he is in the country awaiting a fee to be agreed. Hope for him and us its not a wasted journey.

Where's that come from omariqy?

I suppose he's been spotted, by a reliable source, in a burger bar at the airport

Are you sure it wasn't in Tesco wearing a suit?

Apparently he is in the country awaiting a fee to be agreed. Hope for him and us its not a wasted journey.

Remember Arshavin to Arsenal, he did the same thing and forced the issue, flew out to the UK and deal was done on deadline day, lets hope for the same

I suppose he's been spotted, by a reliable source, in a burger bar at the airport

Beat me to it ffs :D

Excellent point, I'd forgotten about that LOL.

Problem is genk dont really need the money

la la land.

May not be desperate for money. But the fees involved are significant for them.

Yes but it means they're in a stronger position so they can ask these silly prices...

Is he even a target man? I don't really see what the fuss is about him. He doesn't exactly come with a excellent scoring record in a poor league. Also doesn't seem that highly rated by fans of his club. People comparing him to the likes of Cisse are mad. Cisse had an excellent scoring record in Germany

He has a better scoring record than Lukaku had in the Belgian league and Chelsea shelled out ip to £18m for him.

Lukaku was a regular at 16 though ?

Too late to be bartering at this stage in the window.

whats wrong with bartering on what is a huge amount of money, its a lot of money for Villa and a HUGE amount to Genk

Too late to be bartering, especially if it's a case of Genk making us wait a day to get back to us as Lambert said the other day.. If they won't budge and want £10m (which is said to be the figure they want), and we don't/won't pay it or don't think he's worth that much, then let's just move on and get whichever target Lambo has lined up next.

Â