Christian Benteke

Kwan

if sterling price tag was 12.5m. Im quite positive he would be sitting on Real madrid/barca/psg/city bench right now getting some decent playing time for them

rumour united in for kane.   Kane -> united. Benteke -> spuds

Have to agree to disagree, the kid needs so much work it is untrue. He is by no means anywhere near the finished article.

• Like 2

This is all so predictable. Sterling to City at £50m, Liverpool pay £32.5m for Benteke, Villa buy........??

Every year there is the transfer merry go round, just waiting for a it to kick into gear when City bid what everyone knows what they will bid.

FWIW, Sterling is not worth a quarter of that fee. One footed, poor first touch, crap vision. The game is truly screwed!

Its all about the agents not the players. Sterlings agent has probably brain washed him now for that big move. His agent (odemwingies ex, remember the QPR joke) is not a huge name in football so is after his first big payout. 

Do you really think Bale moving to Real Madrid was in the players best interests, or did his agents want the move more???

This is all so predictable. Sterling to City at £50m, Liverpool pay £32.5m for Benteke, Villa buy........??

Every year there is the transfer merry go round, just waiting for a it to kick into gear when City bid what everyone knows what they will bid.

FWIW, Sterling is not worth a quarter of that fee. One footed, poor first touch, crap vision. The game is truly screwed!

Its all about the agents not the players. Sterlings agent has probably brain washed him now for that big move. His agent (odemwingies ex, remember the QPR joke) is not a huge name in football so is after his first big payout. 

Do you really think Bale moving to Real Madrid was in the players best interests, or did his agents want the move more???

He seems to be doing OK.

He seems to be doing OK.

One champions lg in 2 seasons, he is having a shocker

He plays pretty much every week for one of the best teams in the world, has a one in two record (almost) and has won a few trophies, including the champions league.

So yes I think it was in his best interests.

Seriously I'll be so pissed off if I have to rename the dog

The missus wouldn't let me call it McGrath anyway

But she's happy with beast?☺

With every day that passes I'm expecting to read that the redscum have come up with the money and Benteke runs, hops and jumps into their shirt.

I'd be happy if we use some of the money on Austin, he's no Benteke but he's a good player who has proved that he can score at this level.

I remember when he signed in the summer of 13' and the press were all saying what a masterstroke by Lambert to get him to sign with NO release clause inserted.

We really do keep getting nasty shock after shock. Rarely good news involving AVFC

just proves the media know **** all about Aston Villa Football Club

Benteke out and Austin in? It is funny how he hasn't been sold already and Sherwood and Ramsey being mates and all.

I don't think Austin is close to being a replacement for Benteke. I dont see the hype about. Hes good yes but not spectacular. A jack of many things as a forward but a master of none.

Â