Christian Benteke

Kwan

I'm just being realistic. If he hasn't have got injured he'd had definately played at the WC and would've viewed it a a shop window to get a move.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love home to stay but if he comes back on fire, I think he could be on the move in Jan

I'm just being realistic. If he hasn't have got injured he'd had definately played at the WC and would've viewed it a a shop window to get a move.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love home to stay but if he comes back on fire, I think he could be on the move in Jan

You're probably right, but it feels shite. :(

• Like 1

Desperately needed I think in the medium term as despite today I cannot see Gabby and Andi mustering 20 goals between them.

I hope we get the Benteke of season 1 and not first half of season 2... PLEASE!!!

He wasn't fit in most of that period imo

I agree. He was basically only properly fit for the first 4 games of last season and then January, February and March. The fact that he still managed to get 10 league goals just shows what a good player he is.

Page 2! Unacceptable...

Can't believe he's back in training again after the break. That he could be back before the end of the month would be fantastic.

When do we play arsenal? They hate a big man...

We'll have Bent up front then

• Like 4

I don't care if we have to wait until December, we cannot rush him back.  Last year, although he scored 10 goals, he could have scored more if we'd have just looked after him better.

Still more than £12m man Shane Long has ever got in a Premier League season. :crylaugh:

• Like 1

No Lambert said a few days ago he will be back training after international break. Could mean a Sub appearance at Villa Park against Arsenal as that's 2 weeks later. But more likely won't feature until Chelsea or City. 

Â