Christian Benteke

Kwan

It doesn't feel right.

For the last month or so its just been good news followed by good news.

Don't worry buddy - one defeat and we will be back to the normal as expected Villatalk! ;)

Leyton Orient?

Premier League defeat then! - the one that matters  :P

• Like 1

U21's play Derby next Monday I can see him getting some game time. I hope we take it easy with him hopefully have him on the bench for the Man City game. Mind you I reckon his general fitness will be high as he's been chomping at the bit for weeks he may be ready sooner just don't rush him like last year.

I think we should be very cautious in bringing him back in. More important having him firing for the rest of the season rather than trying to throw him in against one of the big boys in a hope of getting 3 points and putting his fitness at risk

Absolutely. Bonus is that we are not that desperate for a striker given the form Gabby and Weimann are in. But don't get me wrong he'll get straight in to the team when fully fit.

Edited by bose
  • Like 1

I think we should be very cautious in bringing him back in. More important having him firing for the rest of the season rather than trying to throw him in against one of the big boys in a hope of getting 3 points and putting his fitness at risk

I'm sure the positive results will help with this, because if we were stood on 4 points now, which might have been possible with the fixture list, and Arsenal, City and Chelsea to come, panic might have set in.

Who would ya replace him for, Richardson? Or would it mean dropping Westwood or Cleverley, anyway it's nice to have these problems compared to last season, replacing good players with shite, can't wait to see the beast back in action.

Probably Weimann.

Who would ya replace him for, Richardson? Or would it mean dropping Westwood or Cleverley, anyway it's nice to have these problems compared to last season, replacing good players with shite, can't wait to see the beast back in action.

Probably Weimann.

Use Gabby as an impact sub with is pace in the latter part of games

Probably Weimann.

Use Gabby as an impact sub with is pace in the latter part of games

The truth is he will probably rotate and sometimes play 4-3-3. We have options for the first time in years.

Â