Christian Benteke

Kwan

BBC WM stirring it from the off that Arsenal and Chelsea are gonna come in with a massive bid for our beast!

Its actually sad. He isn't going anywhere.

It would probably take a ridiculous bid over £40 million to sign him now, £10+ million from 3ir 4 weeks ago, I doubt it.

I reckon its Suarez they are looking at! Rooney offers something different from what they have, Benteke isn't much different from Lukaku or Ba, it just doesn't make sense for it to be Benteke. Also Monaco want to sell Falcao now apparently so it may be him.  Although Suarez makes more sense to me!

if he scores a hatrick against chelsea they may bid for him ;)

Mourinho was coy in his press conference. After another striker but wouldnt name him in public as its 'unfair'.

He praised Villa and said we are a good team and hes not surprised we beat Arsenal as we are capable of beating anyone on our day. Hope the lads were watching. Good confidence booster.

That's what Mourinho wants, he wants the players heads to get too big. He doesn't say anything without an agenda

I hope that his release clause in his new contract was something like 60 million pounds. That kind of money would allow Lambert to bring a lot of talent and bolster the depth and talent pool. Just think you could buy 8 1/2 Bentekes.

It would be cool to see Villa rise up the table and regain its former glory.

It's been a while since the last trophy 1995-96 League Cup (I don't count the Intertoto cup as a legitimate trophy) so it's time to get a league or a FA cup to add to the mantle.

I hope that his release clause in his new contract was something like 60 million pounds. That kind of money would allow Lambert to bring a lot of talent and bolster the depth and talent pool. Just think you could buy 8 1/2 Bentekes.

It would be cool to see Villa rise up the table and regain its former glory.

It's been a while since the last trophy 1995-96 League Cup (I don't count the Intertoto cup as a legitimate trophy) so it's time to get a league or a FA cup to add to the mantle.

There isn't a release clause, we can charge what we want if we sell him.

This bloke is worth at least 150 million (Levy valuation)

Its scary to think how good he can become he did nothing whatsoever in the first half then 45 + 3 he has his first touch of the game and scores

The sign of a quality striker 

Â