Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

He'd be a better footballer if he worked on his left foot in training.  Too many times he cut inside from the right and didn't/couldn't deliver a cross.  If he could play on the left side he'd be able to do what he did for his goal more often.

He'd be a better footballer if he worked on his left foot in training.  Too many times he cut inside from the right and didn't/couldn't deliver a cross.  If he could play on the left side he'd be able to do what he did for his goal more often.

He is the most two footed player we have...??

I thought he was awful but what a finish.

So strange that he can't cross, his passing is poor yet he can curl a ball into which ever corner he wants.

Who put the ball on Delph's head in the start of the second half??

1 out of how many? On the whole his crossing was poor.

So strange that he can't cross, his passing is poor yet he can curl a ball into which ever corner he wants.

He can cross but he can't cross half as well with his left foot, but he can shoot with both feet.

He put some great crosses in today but it seems people only remember that one really bad one with his left peg.

Put the ball onto Benteke's head two or three times. Slipped Benteke in, who was just off side ( end of first half)

The guy has all the qualities we have been lacking.

• Like 1

Put the ball onto Benteke's head two or three times. Slipped Benteke in, who was just off side ( end of first half)

Maybe I just don't remember them.

I just don't think he's good enough at this level. He's capable of moments of quality but not sure he does enough over 90 mins.

Harsh.

Not a great game, but covers quite a bit defensively as well as getting into good positions going forward.  Grealish and Sinclair coming on basically gave Leicester more of the ball in wide areas.  Bacuna doesn't let that happen anywhere near as much.  His crossing is generally pretty decent (even today, very good ball first half in to Benteke, defenders did well; decent ball to Delph second half) and his finishing is pretty good too.

He's a good option for us in "battling" games I think.  He's incredibly likeable too, for whatever it's worth.

Maybe I just don't remember them.

I just don't think he's good enough at this level. He's capable of moments of quality but not sure he does enough over 90 mins.

I really don't care if he isn't world class for 90 mins.

He played three or four key passes today, where we could have scored. He scored himself.

Looks absolutely rubbish and our most threatening player all within the same game. I like him, he isn't the best but he never hides and is always capable of creating something/ scoring a goal. Young enough to hopefully improve on the areas that make him look a liability.

• Like 1