Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Okore often delivers quality passes up field, including long passes, but they didnt allow any room to play the ball in for him today. Tough schedule with these 3 matches for you guys and within a week, you will win the next 3 instead

Edited by CocaineNicklas

Looks a player to me, will look forward to seeing how he develops

Looks a player to me, will look forward to seeing how he develops

You can say that again...

I knew it was coming, but I still laughed

• Like 1

Yeah, he was very good, but when you factor in his mistake for their goal and the cock-up at the end you cannot give him a very high mark.

He covered Sturridge, then let him go and failed to get back at him when he was inside the box. Basic defensive error, when everyone else is guarding their own player you have to make sure you take out the one you just let go. Sturridge is their only striker and their most dangerous one as well, but then he scores.

High potential, no doubt about it, very assured on the ball and makes good tackles, but that doesn't hide the fact that he made some mistakes. The missed pass back to Guzan wasn't of any significance after all, but I guess we wouldn't have said that if the score was 0-0 and they got a penalty.

Yeah, he was very good, but when you factor in his mistake for their goal and the cock-up at the end you cannot give him a very high mark.

He covered Sturridge, then let him go and failed to get back at him when he was inside the box. Basic defensive error, when everyone else is guarding their own player you have to make sure you take out the one you just let go. Sturridge is their only striker and their most dangerous one as well, but then he scores.

High potential, no doubt about it, very assured on the ball and makes good tackles, but that doesn't hide the fact that he made some mistakes. The missed pass back to Guzan wasn't of any significance after all, but I guess we wouldn't have said that if the score was 0-0 and they got a penalty.

Let us remember that this is his first 90 minutes for us and he had very little pre-season. Towards the end he looked very tired which isn't surprising, think this short break from the league will do him the world of good as he'll be able to get his fitness levels to 100% as well as probably play against weaker opposition (no offence to Rotherham).

I still can't believe we actually managed to pull off such a coup. People often pick up on young attacking talents around Europe because of goal stats and such but a lot of the time defenders go under the radar. I've heard nothing but great things about Okore over the last couple of years, every time I have seen him play he seems to do so as if he were much older and more experienced.

Very exciting prospect.

Edited by samjp26

Â