Jores Okore

Jesperchr

9 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

I just can't believe anything that comes from the club. There's two sides to every story.

Whatever his side, you can't flat out refuse to play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

What if he didn't refuse to play? Maybe he's a higher earner and the club want an excuse to get rid. I'm not saying that's what's happening, but I wouldn't put it past them.

I would. We are an absolute shambles but there's no way we'd try and pull something as stupid as that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm going to try this out on Monday.

I'll let VillaTalk know how I get on. Fingers crossed, I'd love a couple of weeks off. 

Please don't, I don't want to lose the early information about next years kit.

• Like 3

He has every right to be **** livid seeing that useless word removed Lescott start ahead of him.

Now this is not how you react of course, but I can see how this has happened, and I wouldn't say Black is the whiter than whiter he is making himself out to be.

• Like 1

He has a right to be angry that he isn't starting when he is certainly a better defender than Lescott, Richards, and actually every one else, but refusing to sit on a bench then refusing to play for the rest of the season is ridiculous. Surely we can fine him his wages for refusing to play? There is no way a player can just say I won't play, but still get paid. They literally aren't doing the job they were told to do. 

• Like 1

IMO If he is fit and able to play but refusing then Technically he has gone on strike! 

Therefore if he refuses to play then we should refuse to pay, It really is that simple, i couldn't imagine any other profession that you could turn up to your work but then refuse to work and not get sacked or funds withheld! 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I would. We are an absolute shambles but there's no way we'd try and pull something as stupid as that. 

Yup. I don't trust the club one bit, but they wouldn't be stupid enough to lie about this.

Not only do they look even more ridiculous if Okore denies it, it'd surely be legally actionable.

I don't think that Villa will be slow in docking his money if theres a chance of doing so.

I've never been his biggest fan-He lacks height, has awful positional sense and is overweight. As he gets older, his weight will become more and more difficult to control.

Another one who thinks he's better than he actually is and it isn't the first time he's complained about not being picked.

Â