FA Cup Final

andykeenan

Have to say, that is pretty **** special. In fact, I'd go as far as saying, congrats to Wigan.

No idea what this means for the league. I think they'll be knackered, they'll party, and that won't help what will have been a difficult game at Arsenal anyway. I still think we're safe.

City stunk the final out as bad as we did in 2000. I dont think I could put it any worse than that.Abject, awful bilge of a peformance by a multi-million pound team. Useless drivel.Mancini is a gonna after that, the players certainly dont give a flucking puck about him. I bet they beat Arsenal now.

well done Wigan was well deserved victory in end. City were absolute shambles from players to manager. looked like a team of strangers

hope they party hard tonight and massive hangover for tuesday. though I dont expect Arsenal to slip up and lose in fairness

Why the **** is there so much focus on Whelan? It's ridiculous. I expect him to emulate Terry by pulling on a kit and lifting the trophy.

It's because of what happened last time he went to an FA Cup final.

I am very happy Wigan did it. **** off Man City, maybe you can buy next seasons cup instead.

Why the **** is there so much focus on Whelan? It's ridiculous. I expect him to emulate Terry by pulling on a kit and lifting the trophy.

It's because of what happened last time he went to an FA Cup final.

I am very happy Wigan did it. **** off Man City, maybe you can buy next seasons cup instead.

Does anyone apart from ITV actually care about what happened in a cup final 50 years ago? It wasn't even for the same club.

Awful FA Cup final - very turgid.

Citeh deserve to lose - what apathy from overpaid players. Showed no desire to win as they thought it was theirs without having to turn up.

Hope Wigan go on an almighty bender now.

Â