FA Cup Final

andykeenan

Yes is the bitterness there because they are in a relegation battle with us? If we stay up I'd rather Newcastle or Sunderland go down myself. McManaman has been very impressive in recent matches.

I'd rather Newcastle went down. They give us so much abuse for supposedly relegating them... it was an own goal that did it!

I wonder what the odds would have been for swansea and wigan to win the 2 cups this year? Big four my arse.

7000/1 (ish) I saw on twitter earlier.

I dislike the 'they play great football' card that gets thrown about. They don't. That's why they are in danger of being relegated every season.

Isn't it more that they just don't have the players rather than the football they play. Poor defence and no top class striker.

Yes is the bitterness there because they are in a relegation battle with us? If we stay up I'd rather Newcastle or Sunderland go down myself. McManaman has been very impressive in recent matches.

I'd rather Newcastle went down. They give us so much abuse for supposedly relegating them... it was an own goal that did it!

Newcastle fans would love us to go

I can't remember a Wigan game where I sat and said 'wow, they are playing great stuff'. They usually have one or two individuals who can perform when need be, but I really don't think they play the great football that we get told they do.

But it is subjective, I suppose. People said Blackpool played great football but they couldn't defend to save their lives. Attacking football, yes. Great? Not a chance.

not for me

i dont like them for many reasons, mainly because of whelan and the way Lerner / faulkner didnt even bother lubing us up when whelan and mighty wigan decided to **** us over as a pr stunt, which whelan has since shown he absolutely **** loves, any excuse to get his trumpet out and the man simply cant help himself

add to that i really dont see what they offer, this great football stuff is bollocks, its a shit away game in a shit half empty no atmosphere stadium, them escpaing from relegation eevry season right at the death isnt great, its boring, they've probably had around 4 decent players in the last 6 years, they have absolutely no appeal as a neutral fan IMO no potential england players to keep an eye on, hardly any youth players to ever keep an eye on etc etc pretty much everything about them is pointless

the turd that wont flush

not for me

i dont like them for many reasons, mainly because of whelan and the way Lerner / faulkner didnt even bother lubing us up when whelan and mighty wigan decided to **** us over as a pr stunt, which whelan has since shown he absolutely **** loves, any excuse to get his trumpet out and the man simply cant help himself

add to that i really dont see what they offer, this great football stuff is bollocks, its a shit away game in a shit half empty no atmosphere stadium, them escpaing from relegation eevry season right at the death isnt great, its boring, they've probably had around 4 decent players in the last 6 years, they have absolutely no appeal as a neutral fan IMO no potential england players to keep an eye on, hardly any youth players to ever keep an eye on etc etc pretty much everything about them is pointless

the turd that wont flush

Its not their fault they are a small club

I dislike the 'they play great football' card that gets thrown about. They don't. That's why they are in danger of being relegated every season.

Isn't it more that they just don't have the players rather than the football they play. Poor defence and no top class striker.

It's more to do with hilarious banner Hung on the day that said "who's your next messiah, ant or Dec?". Touchy bastards

It's more to do with hilarious banner Hung on the day that said "who's your next messiah, ant or Dec?". Touchy bastards

The "Sob on the Tyne" one was pretty good too  :lol:  That was a fun day to be up the corner in the Lower North.

Wigan deserved the Trophy, they beat who they had to, Man city couldn't be arsed and they took advantage, I'd much rather Wigan won it than any of the media darlings of Man utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or Man CIty.

Lets hope they now get the other thing they really deserve this season, relegation

Â