FA Cup Final

andykeenan

Wigan winning is a good thing for us, they will be shattered after being on the piss all weekend. Hope they get hit for six at the Emirates on Tuesday night

Edited by Avflife

Incredibly happy for Wigan, that is just magical. Imagine their fans, they haven't exactly won a lot of trophies and their expectations are always staying up in the Premier League. In Norway they have some 40 (!) registered people in the fan club, says a lot :)

As for them staying up in the Premier League, they will have a massive loss at Arsenal on Tuesday and that will keep us up :)

Oh and Mancini..... good luck back in Italy, you are going to be sacked in the morning no matter what. He does not deserve it and the candidates are not obvious, but I have a small feeling they will go after Jose Mourinho....

this could work for us. Wenger must have seen how muchh citeh turned up not giving a shit and thinking job done and have le arse go out to finish the job.

well done to Wigan today. They thoroughly deserved this today. Citeh were disgraceful when you think how much that squad cost. Mancini is gone. And I think Wigans players, celebrating winning the FA cup in London of all places, will be eithert still pissed or hungover as fook on Tuesday.

In Arsene we trust. Just dont wave the usual french white flag ya paedo looking caaaannnttttttt

Well done Wigan. Mancini will be sacked after that I'd expect.

Lets just hope it doesnt fire them up against Arsenal, the last thing we need is a Wigan win in that game, imagine the lift it would give them for the final match!

Hopefully Wigan get relegated and if they do what happens about the Charity Shield as Championship kicks off the week before their Premier which is the same weekend as the Charity Shield

Hopefully Wigan get relegated and if they do what happens about the Charity Shield as Championship kicks off the week before their Premier which is the same weekend as the Charity Shield

They will just have to postpone their league game.

Â