FA Cup Final

andykeenan

nothing personal against anybody else at Wigan but I hope City smash them 6 or 7 nil

A day in the life of Dave Whelan on Sky Sports was sickening and if they win we will never hear the word removed shut up

• Like 1

Looks like Mancini will be given the boot, so I think he'll want to sign off in style. Could work the other way, though, and they could be a mess..

To be honest, relegation rivals or no, I'll always go for the underdogs in the final.

3-2 Wigan.

Mancini will get fired? Since when? Mancini is doing fine at Citeh. I think it would be foolish to sack him. Who would even replace him? Benitez? 

I think Rafa would do a better job in charge of City.   Mancini has failed in Europe again, and like at Inter it could cost him his job. 

As for the final, I'd like to see Wigan win it if I am being honest.  It gives me a bit of hope that you don't need a billion pounds to spend if you want to win something. 

Pellegrini is expected to replace Mancini. Who, in my opinion, deserves to be sacked after this season. Shocking in Europe, shocking in the Premier League. 

Hope they stuff Wigan today though. 

Â