I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I set the entire profile to private so it cant be viewed by anyone but confirmed friends, and I got the photo by googling the name id given her and picking the most realistic photo

Hey now that's a fun game, let's play it. We can call it the VT SG game, I'll go first

The name I pick is...Sarah ....Banks...

BanksSarah.jpg

Edited by hogso
  • Like 4

Times flies, eh?

Thank **** it does.

Why? I hate how fast life goes once you hit your mid 20s.

placeholder.png

Mooney's a grumpy sod, ignore that. Wink.

But seriously vj, people that complain they're not young anymore should only do it once they are around 35-40, because when the 40's hit, you are NOT young.

People around my age (27-33ish) complain that they're not young anymore. What now?! I can be a childish drunk whenever I choose to be thank you!

Edited by islingtonclaret

I have a story that isn't really a confession but it was embarrassing.

We were meeting my friend's new girlfriend in the pub. Our friend is quite an understated chap, whereas me and my other mate are loud and boisterous after we've had a drink. So he brings his missus along and it's all very friendly. For some reason, I thought it would be hilarious to ask a certain question and I couldn't have timed it better. The pub went silent and I asked fairly loudly (drunken), 'So Katie, have you pegged him yet?'

Cue 1 not very impressed friend. His girlfriend found it hilarious though.

• Like 1