I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Fairly mundane confession coming up, so apologies for not hitting the heights of previous posters.

For years and years the actor I thought was Bill Murray was actually Dan Ackroyd and vice versa. 

I guess that could go in the boring thread as well

I asked the number 10 policeman if I could swap them round to 01. Just to confuse, said no.

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-badass-over

Anarchist!

Definite candidate for WWE Kurt Angle style Takeover -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc89WTEh-jE

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

99% of the time I am on here Is my relax time in bed with a cup of tea. That means I generally post when naked. I assume i'm not the only one?

see, it's irresponsible posts like that which are causing Stef's mum to question how much laundry he's getting through

• Like 3

99% of the time I am on here Is my relax time in bed with a cup of tea. That means I generally post when naked. I assume i'm not the only one?

see, it's irresponsible posts like that which are causing Stef's mum to question how much laundry he's getting through

And why the curtains are so stiff.

You're not the only one, me and villaajax have done a lot of things together on top of posting on here whilst holding our big guns.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1