I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

**** you all. The day I seek assurances from you degenerates is the day I depart this world. She is lovely, that is all.

That sounds exactly like something my dad says. ''It's time for my box when I care what these people think''

I'm a little bit in love with Miss Jones. The missus (not fiance, fiancé, fiancée or financee) knows this and is also aware of the fact that if jenny ever knocks on my door then the gf goes. My replacement is Channing Tatum apparently.

Wait so with the choice of every woman in the world you choose me?

It's nice and all but i must ask are you 1) Blind and 2) Insane?

I'm a little bit in love with Miss Jones. The missus (not fiance, fiancé, fiancée or financee) knows this and is also aware of the fact that if jenny ever knocks on my door then the gf goes. My replacement is Channing Tatum apparently.

He didn't say anything about having the choice of every woman in the world. 

Try knocking on his door in the company of [insert name of plastic celeb glamourpuss here] and see what happens. 

their is only 1 miss jones and that's the one of rising damp. something about her that gives me perverted thoughts

• Like 1

You obviously don't know how hot you are, which is alluring and commendable. But allow me to demonstrate the reality:

How people think everyone on the internet look:

20091001_l-socialcalabar.jpg

How people on the internet actually look:

Bertha-Dalrymple.jpg

How you look:

172047447_640.jpg

Turn up on my doorstep and the wife would only be beaten out by her suitcase.

• Like 1