I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

When I was eight...years old as opposed to 'pints' (I've always been that part)

I sang this on a Karaoke at Butlins. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWIxA7M_-ZA

And when I finished singing, dedicated it to my Mammy  :blush:

Is Butlins the worst part of this confession?

• Like 2

Once, back in my days at uni, I ended up back at home with an absolute monstrosity of a woman - she was at least twenty stone, and had a chin like Bruce Forsyth. I barely remember the night apart from her having a gaping chasm of a minge - I could barely tell if I was in or not. Anyway, in the morning, I was feeling randy but had no condoms and no desire to impregnate the beast. Somehow, and I'm not sure how it began, I started rutting her enormous gut, which felt pretty good, giving truth to the phrase "more cushion for the pushin". I really got into it, and before I knew it, I shocked her with a blast of spunk to the underside of her massive chin.

Thanks for this, cheered me up after a miserable day in the office. Plus it ended the train talk :D

Haha! My pleasure!

Yes, it was your pleasure.

I don't post on here or even sign in very often so I have **** all to lose...

1) I once convinced a girl in college that men have a 'period' of sorts whereby a cum/piss hybrid dribbles out of the japs eye

2) when I lived at my parent's, I once wore some of my girlfriends er... "dressing up gear" that we hid under my bed just to see what it felt like

3) I regularly lie to work colleagues about my personal life to make myself look 'cooler' its gone as far as making fake Facebook accounts and posting messages on my personal wall posing as a girl i have completely invented and replying to my proper status updates under 'her' name to make it appear like she's kind of stalking me.

4) I am obsessed with the ginger teacher from Glee

• Like 4

7) when I was about 16, it was fairly obvious that the 14 year old girl a few doors away had a crush on me. Obviously it got her nowhere, but I did "imagine" what shed look like in a couple of years time. She added me on facebook about 6 months ago, and i was a bit appalled that she looked pretty much exactly how I "imagined"

7) when I was about 16, it was fairly obvious that the 14 year old girl a few doors away had a crush on me. Obviously it got her nowhere, but I did "imagine" what shed look like in a couple of years time. She added me on facebook about 6 months ago, and i was a bit appalled that she looked pretty much exactly how I "imagined"

You should have DHUTWU.

3) I regularly lie to work colleagues about my personal life to make myself look 'cooler' its gone as far as making fake Facebook accounts and posting messages on my personal wall posing as a girl i have completely invented and replying to my proper status updates under 'her' name to make it appear like she's kind of stalking me.

Self catfishing? Awesome!

• Like 1

Number 3 is sort of out of hand at work - I keep getting asked about her, but I've gone too far to stop making stuff up now.

im in a weird place of finding it pretty funny that they fall for it whilst being ashamed at myself for being such a loser

Hmm, I think they might know. The profile pic isn't you in a wig is it?

Number 3 is sort of out of hand at work - I keep getting asked about her, but I've gone too far to stop making stuff up now.

im in a weird place of finding it pretty funny that they fall for it whilst being ashamed at myself for being such a loser

I would start to worry if it get to the point where she has more friends on Facebook than you.

Edited by dAVe80

Me, and my total-out-of-touchness again. I was thinking about "new-ish" bands the other day, and Gomez sprang to mind. 

I assumed their debut album came out two, maybe three years ago. 

:blush:

• Like 3

Me, and my total-out-of-touchness again. I was thinking about "new-ish" bands the other day, and Gomez sprang to mind. 

I assumed their debut album came out two, maybe three years ago. 

:blush:

On a similar note, I was thinking about the 1994 League Cup Final the other day, and it dawned on me that was 20 years ago!