I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

There's a spoon in my desk drawer at work.

Every day I use it to eat my yoghurt.

Every day when I finish my yoghurt I think to myself "I need to go and wash this now"

Every day I forget.

I've never washed it. It just gets licked clean and put back in my drawer.

This has probably happened for 12 months.

I'm disgusted by this. Yet I still haven't washed it.

99% of the time I am on here Is my relax time in bed with a cup of tea. That means I generally post when naked. I assume i'm not the only one?

Prove it.

There is no way a photo of JJ naked, clicking her mouse is going to comply with the Villa Talk site rules.

hyperlink might be allowed though :ph34r:

• Like 1

There's a spoon in my desk drawer at work.

Every day I use it to eat my yoghurt.

Every day when I finish my yoghurt I think to myself "I need to go and wash this now"

Every day I forget.

I've never washed it. It just gets licked clean and put back in my drawer.

This has probably happened for 12 months.

I'm disgusted by this. Yet I still haven't washed it.

Not in my drawer, in my bag, but pretty much the same, use, lick, in bag, repeat. Coffee cup, use, leave for a week, repeat. I am a **** animal.

99% of the time I am on here Is my relax time in bed with a cup of tea. That means I generally post when naked. I assume i'm not the only one?

Prove it.

There is no way a photo of JJ naked, clicking her mouse is going to comply with the Villa Talk site rules.

I'm sure there was a snowboarding video years back where she got her boobs out, like, handbra stylee. Did I dream that?

Edited by hogso

Prove it.

I'm sure there was a snowboarding video years back where she got her boobs out, like, handbra stylee. Did I dream that?

1033.gif

Yep.  I always make sure I'm naked when drinking tea.

prove it.

Are you sure?

I don't remember writing that, but it's there in black and white, so I have to stick by it.

Yep.  I always make sure I'm naked when drinking tea.

prove it.

Are you sure?

I don't remember writing that, but it's there in black and white, so I have to stick by it.

Then I'll have to prove it.

• Like 1

I don't know about a video but I've definitely seen a photo of JJ going 'handbra stylee' so you didn't dream it.

• Like 2