I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Least i was wearing jeans.I have now located the article, and it seems it has happened to my parents too!

Krazy times! I don't think it was Ajax. The dude want wearing a lego tshirt :P

"papped"... Seriously. no.

You're flavour of the month.

Don't court them and keep your nose clean and they usually lose interest.

So i shouldn't snort coke on bins then?

• Like 2

I saw the tree move. I just thought it was a big pigeon. Obviously not.

And they tried telling me my disguise would never work!

pigeon.jpg

I am a miserable recovering drug addict but jenny brought a smile to my face when she won was top when she said her mam was a bit northern.

Not my confession but yeah

Was it from a 'friend'?

• Like 1

Once, back in my days at uni, I ended up back at home with an absolute monstrosity of a woman - she was at least twenty stone, and had a chin like Bruce Forsyth. I barely remember the night apart from her having a gaping chasm of a minge - I could barely tell if I was in or not. Anyway, in the morning, I was feeling randy but had no condoms and no desire to impregnate the beast. Somehow, and I'm not sure how it began, I started rutting her enormous gut, which felt pretty good, giving truth to the phrase "more cushion for the pushin". I really got into it, and before I knew it, I shocked her with a blast of spunk to the underside of her massive chin.

Thanks for this, cheered me up after a miserable day in the office. Plus it ended the train talk  :D

• Like 2

That song is over 15 minutes long. What do you think this is, the 70s?

I wish. Still at least I have the memories, unlike most of you deprived kids. Anyhow, that track is from 2013.
  • Like 1

I'm a little bit in love with Miss Jones. The missus (not fiance, fiancé, fiancée or financee) knows this and is also aware of the fact that if jenny ever knocks on my door then the gf goes. My replacement is Channing Tatum apparently.

Strange this comes only after she won a medal at Sochi.

Pfft, bronze-digger ;)

• Like 4

Once, back in my days at uni, I ended up back at home with an absolute monstrosity of a woman - she was at least twenty stone, and had a chin like Bruce Forsyth. I barely remember the night apart from her having a gaping chasm of a minge - I could barely tell if I was in or not. Anyway, in the morning, I was feeling randy but had no condoms and no desire to impregnate the beast. Somehow, and I'm not sure how it began, I started rutting her enormous gut, which felt pretty good, giving truth to the phrase "more cushion for the pushin". I really got into it, and before I knew it, I shocked her with a blast of spunk to the underside of her massive chin.

sg017lt.gif

It sounds like the sex scenes in 'The Room'

the-room-gif-tumblr.gif

Thanks for this, cheered me up after a miserable day in the office. Plus it ended the train talk  :D

I too have a story about a small train entering a particularly large tunnel , if you're interested.  :P

Did she like being belly ****?