I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

On valentines night, my girlfriend let me finish on a place she maybe wouldn't always let me.

Halfway through finishing, I looked up and she was checking her nails. It kind of put me off my stroke.

I don't get how you looked up?

Surely you were standing and she was on her knees?

On valentines night, my girlfriend let me finish on a place she maybe wouldn't always let me.

Halfway through finishing, I looked up and she was checking her nails. It kind of put me off my stroke.

I don't get how you looked up?

Surely you were standing and she was on her knees?

Nope.

Strange thing to wank to.

The rumour of Les Ferdinand joining was enough to make any teenage boy ejaculate over the telephone table. 

what a player he was, I think I speak for all of villa talk when I say we would of been wanking with you

Not good dude, she must be bored. Time to DHUTWU

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, why are confessions 'made'?

Surely the line should be 'I have a confession'?

I know it's accepted English, but it is quite interesting, as it doesn't make much sense.

'I have a tale to tell' makes sense, but surely a confession is just a confession, and doesn't have to be 'made'?

Just out of curiosity, why are confessions 'made'?

Surely the line should be 'I have a confession'?

I know it's accepted English, but it is quite interesting, as it doesn't make much sense.

'I have a tale to tell' makes sense, but surely a confession is just a confession, and doesn't have to be 'made'?

A confession is an admission, isn't it? So something one would make thus, "I have a confession (to make)."