Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

O'Shea is poor and Cuellar is a decent pro 

Hopefully Benteke is on his A-game tonight. I don't think Cuellar or O'Shea are terrible at the back, but they're pretty soft and easily bullied in my opinion. If Gardner plays at right back then I think Gabby should have the running on him. Would like us to go 3 in the middle, rather than the 4-2-3-1 with Zog.

Cuellar is flat footed, we need to have players run at and behind him.

Same for O'Shea really.

Agreed, Di Canio might be a great motivator but he's hardly likely to have given either Carlos or O'Shea an extra yard of pace since his appointment. We are well capable of winning tonight as long as the crowd are patient, we don't need the nerves from the crowd affecting the players.

Larsson is a decent free kick taker so as long as we don't concede any within shooting distance we'll be fine.

Keep the faith !!!

Im surprising relaxed about the game, whatever happens happens. Iv stopped getting stressed now, it isn't worth it.

Im slightly sad I dont have the old nerves I used to get but after watching us for the past 3 seasons I kind of just laugh everything off, and I half expect the worse anyway.

Anyone else feel this way?

Im surprising relaxed about the game, whatever happens happens. Iv stopped getting stressed now, it isn't worth it.

Im slightly sad I dont have the old nerves I used to get but after watching us for the past 3 seasons I kind of just laugh everything off, and I half expect the worse anyway.

Anyone else feel this way?

I did during the xmas period. However, the reality of the situation, coupled with rival fans amping up their mockery, has now made me really nervous and worried.

You simply cannot laugh off the implications of relegation this season. If there is one season you don't want to go down...it's this one.

Edited by Delphinho123