Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

This Di Canio is pissing me off !!

Come on you Villa boys and show him what true respect means !!!

Sessegnon is a worry that guy is very very good and in form. He'll get at least a goal or an assist. I'm not confident about this match at all, I don't even see a draw.

0-3 loss.

Sessegnon and Johnson .. Wheeeew .. ~_~

Hopefully we could manage to dominate them and our strikers do their jobs !!

Edited by abdulaziz1

I'm not really sure what to think this game .. But now I'm angry and really thinking that we should win after these quotes !

We really need to up our game .. 

I'm not how and what to do .. But the players need to hear what he said !

I'm trying to really think how would I feel if we beat them !

I'm not confident of winning but I was afraid .. Now I'm really excited !

Sessegnon is a worry that guy is very very good and in form. He'll get at least a goal or an assist. I'm not confident about this match at all, I don't even see a draw.

0-3 loss.

He's hardly a Suarez though is he. Johnson is their main threat I think.

Funny one this, dunno how its going to go.

Ignoring Utd we're in okay form, whilst Blunderland have won two on the bounce; when was the last time they won three?

I hope we win to shut Di Canio up, he is already annoying me regardless of playing us. We need to get him pissed off, have they conceded since he arrived, need to get that sorted might wind him up?

We still created a few chances even against Utd so hopefully we can against bloody Sunderland!

The fans need to be a help and not part of the problem, we're scared to play at home because of the fans. They need to be supportive even if we go one down etc..

It feels like it was pre-QPR at home. QPR/Redknapp had this big media hype surrounding them because they'd put a good run together, and the same thing is happening with Sunderland now. I hope we can do the same that we did last time and bloody end it. I'm sick of this Di Canio w*nkfest that's going on in the press, and considering how much he's wound us up as of late, we best give them a good battering tomorrow night. We're well overdue to actually hammer a team, rather than scrape a win. Hopefully Benteke has his scoring boots on, and Agbonlahor has a great chance to break Yorke's record, so hopefully he'll repeat his performance against Stoke aswell. Come on Villa, it's in our hands!!