Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker

Delph, Westwood, Sylla

Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor

I think we'll probably see

Guzan

Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bennett

KEA, Westwood, Delph

Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor

I feel sick thinking about this. If we lose which we must be favourites to do I will abandon all hope and quiet honestly we will deserve to go down this is last chance saloon. If something's gonna happen it has to happen now no more bullshit performances and excuses we need to show up for 90 minutes of football not 45 gabbi will know the importance of this so will weimann I expect them to perform well and benteke and guzan to. The rest I can't trust

Sessegnon is a worry that guy is very very good and in form. He'll get at least a goal or an assist. I'm not confident about this match at all, I don't even see a draw.

0-3 loss.

He's hardly a Suarez though is he. Johnson is their main threat I think.

Sessegnon is a class apart/above. Johnson is one of the most overrated players of all time - a painting by numbers winger.

Edited by supernova26

We'll score first and end up drawing after giving away another sloppy goal. Just keep Delph away from the near post at corners.

Spot on.

If we score first, sitting back and defending the lead just wont work - we just don't keep clean sheets. I hope we've learned from our (few) wins this season and push on for a second. If we go 2-0 up, I'll believe we can win.

First time in this thread.

Whats the 'must win' count so far?

It's not a must win if we beat Norwich.

But if we don't win this, then the pressure of Norwich being a must win would mean we wouldn't win it.

As a result, this is a must win game that we must win.

Muss Twin

Is a draw okay for this game?

Just a loss is catastrophic?

My post above was semi serious.

I think a draw is fine IF we beat Norwich.

However, I'd be much less confident of beating Norwich if we don't win this, as the pressure will be huge with Chelsea looming the following week.

So technically no, a draw wouldn't be a disaster. But in reality, I think a win is "almost" a must :)

I can't remember the last time I was this nervous before a Villa game . We need to come out of the blocks with all guns blazing and keep it up for the entire game . If the score is close after 75 minutes I don't know If I will be able to watch.

We need to come out of the blocks with all guns blazing

Couldn't disagree more. We need to play this like the away team, avoid chasing the game and exposing our frailties at the back. Sunderland play classic counter as we saw at The Sports Direct. We need to play them at their own game

Sessegnon is a worry that guy is very very good and in form. He'll get at least a goal or an assist. I'm not confident about this match at all, I don't even see a draw.

0-3 loss.

He's hardly a Suarez though is he. Johnson is their main threat I think.

Sessegnon is a class apart/above. Johnson is one of the most overrated players of all time - a painting by numbers winger.

Sessegnon has been very inconsistent this season. Johnson has had a poor season but its about positions. Most people think our weakness is down our left side which is why I am worried about Johnson