Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

So **** nervous. I was supposed to be going before it changed days :(

If we win, I think we are safe, if we lose, I think we will go down.. it means that much.

I was at the last Villa-Sunderland game that felt similar - 1-0 with an Allback goal. I'd give my toes for that tonight :(

I just cannot shake the feeling of a loss :-(

The euphoria following the Stoke win is long gone. I don't think Sunderland are any good but they are on a roll at the moment. Would be typical Villa to bottle this.

Can't see us doing better than a draw.

• Like 1

So **** nervous. I was supposed to be going before it changed days :(

If we win, I think we are safe, if we lose, I think we will go down.. it means that much.

I was at the last Villa-Sunderland game that felt similar - 1-0 with an Allback goal. I'd give my toes for that tonight :(

I just cannot shake the feeling of a loss :-(

Loved that game.

Having been to see Villa for 20+ times without witnessing a victory (mainly due to my old man's liking for watching the top 4), this was the first time I saw us leave Villa Park victorious. 

• Like 1

I dont feel confident about this game.I will be up at 2:54 am to watch it though.

Its silly cause you would think that after 10 months we should be able to beat a team that has been sucked into the relegation fight, but I am still not sold on Lambert`s tactics and team choices.

Woke up several times in the night in a cold sweat, and I'd imagine Lambert and the players did too...

I really don't think the players would care as much as you or i. I have been worrying about this game more than others recently.

Edited by Daniel

Hopefully Benteke is on his A-game tonight. I don't think Cuellar or O'Shea are terrible at the back, but they're pretty soft and easily bullied in my opinion. If Gardner plays at right back then I think Gabby should have the running on him. Would like us to go 3 in the middle, rather than the 4-2-3-1 with Zog.

Have had to miss the last few games due to my broken ribs but I am a bit more mobile now so just bought my ticket . The Holte looks like it has practically sold out as well as the North Lower so it should be loud tonight .

Never wanted to leave work so badly in my life .

about to sort myself, find the tickets and go pick my mates up, but just reading previous comments and comments throughout various threads i find it alarming that people are seriously suggesting all 4 of our last games are winnable games. all games are potentially "winnable", but we're playing 3 teams fighting for survival and one fighting for the CL with an incredibly talented squad. I am hopeful of us staying up but it's gonna be either very hard work or luck from other results that will make it happen, i would say our fixtures are the hardest of the lot

win this and i will be feeling much more confident about our survival hopes but i am slightly concerned our players will be the same. I don't want any complacency coming into the team at such a vital time

Hopefully Benteke is on his A-game tonight. I don't think Cuellar or O'Shea are terrible at the back, but they're pretty soft and easily bullied in my opinion. If Gardner plays at right back then I think Gabby should have the running on him. Would like us to go 3 in the middle, rather than the 4-2-3-1 with Zog.

Cuellar is flat footed, we need to have players run at and behind him.

Same for O'Shea really.