Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Typical of Villa's luck - with the Citeh result, ManUre can win the f**king league tomorrow night with a win against us.....

Oh well, 2 good reasons for the Villa to go out for a win tomorrow - 1) to piss on ManUre's victory parade and 2) officially relegate QPR and Reading!

C'mon the Villa!!!!

How and why the goals will come.

They will be assured a penalty - +1 goals

RVP has a great record against us - +2 goals

We make mistakes leading to goals against all teams, this game will punish us more than the average team - +2 goals

United will want to win the title at Old Trafford and we will roll over for them - +1/2 goals

Just thinking about this send shivers down my spine. We should really go all out and try to get something from this, change it up if we are under 2-0. But either way, even we lead 1-0 until the 89 minute I know there is no chance we will drag this in. So typical for them to score late anyway. Just hope the damage isn`t too big.

We could be 3-0 up with 80 mins on the clock and I still wouldn't feel confident of seeing it out

We could be 80-0 up with 3 mins on the clock and I would still be waiting for the inevitable.

Yes and I'd be wondering whether its cricket we're watching

• Like 1