Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

would take a 2-0 defeat right here right now.

Same.

No way can you just accept a 2-0 defeat. We may as well just give United the points. If Winston Churchill had of taken that attitude where would we be now.

Same.

No way can you just accept a 2-0 defeat. We may as well just give United the points. If Winston Churchill had of taken that attitude where would we be now.

Tonight's game is basically the same as World War 2

Same.

We'd probably be making the best cars in the world and have trains that are both affordable and punctual

So....We're away, at Old Trafford, with United needing to beat us in order to seal their PL win. All decisions will be in Man U's favour, as the ref will be bricking it if he does otherwise. We'll be fine ;)

Edited by JoshVilla

Same.

It's the goal difference i worry about.

If we lose i'd rather we lose by small margins.. they will want to put on a show for their fans and win it in style.

Must be prepared or else we will be in for a pasting.

Because I am so tense I actually went to bed last night to try & dream tonights result. The ensuing dream then allowed me to view the result in the following mornings paper. Sadly, we lost the game 3-1, but oddly Ronaldo was listed as one of their scorers! The last time I dreamt a result was against Sunderland in 1976 in which I saw Alex cropley score the winning goal in the 76th minute at Roker Park. Guess what? That's exactly what happened! Weird or what?

Anyway, if my dream does prove prophetic at least it will be one more goal in the plus column which could prove vital in the greater scheme of things.

I am also disgusted to see that this evenings ref is from Greater Manchester, as if Manure don't have every thing else going for them.

On a more a more positive note, if Wigan fail to get 3 more points this season & QPR plus Reading draw this weekend, who knows we may already be safe without knowing it ,but typically for Villa fans, are just left having to endure the agony of awaiting it's confirmation right to the last kick of the season. NB I am not saying this is what's going to happen, only suggesting that it is a possibility.

Who is from Greater Manchester.

Well as Manure fans don't come from Manchester it's looking good for us to give them a spanking!

PS I am working in Sunderland for a few days and will be watching the game on TV with a Sunderland fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pacbuddies

Wayne rooney has scored more goals against villa, (12) than any other team.

Striker in poor run of form = always scores against Villa. Might be worth making a few quid, and lumping on him being first goal scorer (assuming he starts).

• Like 1