Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Who is from Greater Manchester.

Well as Manure fans don't come from Manchester it's looking good for us to give them a spanking!

PS I am working in Sunderland for a few days and will be watching the game on TV with a Sunderland fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, theres a 90% chance he's a blue.

I have thought about all possible connotations, read every page from the book of positivity, put on my claret and blue tinted spectacles and still cannot get past any scenario where we dont get raped on live TV.

Can see it being a stroll for Manyoo. Was hoping the crowd might be subdued (by their low standards) but with the title in reach you'd think they'd be up for it.

We're not due a win there for about another 20 years.

I too am struggling to get the enthusiasm to watch this ... I don't enjoy pain, and feel that's all this game has to offer. Can't decide if it will be 'Brave little Villa battle to the end but loose 1 - 0'. Or 'villa thrashed within an inch of their life'. Again!

Who is from Greater Manchester.

Well as Manure fans don't come from Manchester it's looking good for us to give them a spanking!

PS I am working in Sunderland for a few days and will be watching the game on TV with a Sunderland fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, theres a 90% chance he's a blue.

FWIW Wikipedia says he's an Altrincham fan, from this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9682535/Norwich-City-v-Manchester-United-live.html

I too am struggling to get the enthusiasm to watch this ... I don't enjoy pain, and feel that's all this game has to offer. Can't decide if it will be 'Brave little Villa battle to the end but loose 1 - 0'. Or 'villa thrashed within an inch of their life'. Again!

Yup, I just hope that if we lose - which is more than likely - our goal difference doesn't take another battering, just as we're evening up with Wigan a little.