Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

May be blasted for saying this, but I think we should pull a McLeish and put 11 defenders on this one. A 0-0 might not be glamorous but a point would be immense.

I'm sure we'd all be pleased with a 0-0, but if we play 11 defenders and sit back letting Man U attack us we won't get one. We need to be prepared to take the game to them to have any chance of getting even a point out of this. 

I always think the team that has a longer rest has the benefit, but not  this time, Man Utd's team is so brilliant this season. I fear for us for this game, want to get it out the way.

Our defense won't know what has hit them this time. Hoping for a close game with them missing lot's of chances and back to VP with some confidence for the Sunderland game.

I also prey that Fergie has a soft spot for Villa - I mean knowing Man Utd have pretty got the League in the bag no matter what the outcome of the match against is.

Fulham constantly found space behind our back four Saturday, they were just shit when they got there, man utd won't be so wasteful.

The usual man utd villa let down I feel, I.e. we got 1-0 or 2-1 up and go on to lose.

Guzan

Lowton vlaar baker Bennett

Gabby sylla westwood delph nzogbia

Benteke

My family is full of Man U supporters and i dread this fixture every season.

Please, please lads just give me one day of payback.

Benteke if you play, you have made me into the biggest fool on here so i want nothing less than a hatrick.

That said we'd still probably lose 4-3. :P  

Benteke if you play, you have made me into the biggest fool on here so i want nothing less than a hatrick.

I watched our win at OT a few years back in a room full of United fans. Absolutely brilliant  :lol:

I watched our win at OT a few years back in a room full of United fans. Absolutely brilliant  :lol:

Lets hope you can do that again on Monday. :hooray:

I think they can win the league against us if other fixtures go there way - so if they do I'm going for a defo draw as Sky won't want the league won on a Monday night.

Ha. Are you suggesting we may get some help from the officials as prompted by sky