Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Turned the radio off on 13 minutes.

Fook off and die of a terminal disease van Pervie you shitsack.

Once again we bend over, lube up and spread em wide at Mold Trafford in front of the SkyScum cameras.

• Like 1

I honestly couldn't give a crap if we get totally smashed now. I'm expecting it. I just wanna see us trying and having a few shots. If it was me I would bring off some the experienced three and put on the younger ones...Sylla and Bowery and whack El Ahmadi on as well. Rest the others for the games where we can get something.

It comes to something when people want KEA on the pitch.

Can I have a go?

We might as well. Bring on some of the fans and let them have a little moment. Rest the important players

Our ball retention is shocking. One thing you must do is pass the ball better. They are all professionals .Not one of our players have got anywhere near Rooney. Damage is done already. Utd don't even need to get out of first gear. Second half is damage limitation for us now.

well this tactical **** up makes the ginger ape who managed us last year look like he has a clue.

standing still, closing you eyes and hoping man utd don't pass the ball to each other is not a very good tactic, lets hope we stop doing it in the second half.

get sylia on for that utter waste of breath nzcrapia and get the middle of the park under control or at least so there is someone in there willing to tackle and try and win the ball

our goal difference will be shot to shit at this rate

not happy with vlaar so far, when he has time to clear it out under no pressure he blindy swings a boot at it , it goes **** anywhere but to safety or a villa player

our midfield seems happy to sit 5 yards from our defenders and only pass it backwards because there appears no structure in our forward line up, there is no one playing right midfield? what the **** is that all about?

which means when lowton gets the ball he either boots it hopelessly out for man utd or passes it back to vlaar who **** it up.

come on it is not rocket science, and show some pride while your at it.