Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

You're right, it must be a conspiracy, not the officials just being human.

The worst thing to happen to this sport is letting fans see slow motion and freeze frame footage of the game from a beneficial viewing angle. Try seeing this when running at ground level.

who said anything about a conspiracy?   the goals were offside.  the worst thing thats happened to this sport is to leave decisions that involve inches in the hands of humans.  if hawk eye was on the job then we wouldnt of conceded any of them goals. 

Well now you're talking sense, I agree with you that technology would help.

But suggesting that the linesman is a united fan  is unfair in my view, it's a difficult job that can at times become pretty much impossible.

Not heard 1 Utd song ! It's all villa fans

What pathetic fans they have

1000 Villa out sing 75000 Man Ure. Standard.
**** glory hunting tourists from Taunton , Bedford and Kuala Lumpar

Learn some songs you rocket polishers

You're right, it must be a conspiracy, not the officials just being human.

The worst thing to happen to this sport is letting fans see slow motion and freeze frame footage of the game from a beneficial viewing angle. Try seeing this when running at ground level.

who said anything about a conspiracy?   the goals were offside.  the worst thing thats happened to this sport is to leave decisions that involve inches in the hands of humans.  if hawk eye was on the job then we wouldnt of conceded any of them goals. 

Well now you're talking sense, I agree with you that technology would help.

But suggesting that the linesman is a united fan  is unfair in my view, it's a difficult job that can at times become pretty much impossible.

well one things for sure. he isnt a villa fan...

Funny thing is if we play this well attack wise v Sunderland we will beat them. Defensively we need to protect the back 4 more, and they themselves need to work on positioning.

Oh hang on. Clark is on, there is at least one more in this for Utd now.

• Like 1