Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

The problem is we replaced a poor defence with worse players. Somehow lambert doesn't seem to take the blame for this.

Where's that yawn gif again :mellow:

Yeah that's right, just yawn and ignore what is going on...

What, we're losing against Man U to three offside goals? I expected the first thing, so I'm dealing with it ok, tbh. 

The problem is we replaced a poor defence with worse players. Somehow lambert doesn't seem to take the blame for this.

Where's that yawn gif again :mellow:

Yeah that's right, just yawn and ignore what is going on...

It's the easy option which allows you to continue to make excuses.

:mellow:

All THREE GOALS WERE OFFSIDE. IT IS INEXCUSABLE. 

They were touch and go, you are never going to get 100% accuracy for that. The attacker is supposed to get the benefit of any doubt from the linesman.

the attacker gets the benefit if its level not when its OFFSIDE!!   your ignoring the facts just to put lambert and the team down. well done, great support

• Like 1

Is anyone still watching

No, some seem surprised that a team of inexperienced players and bargain bin signings arent winning against a team that have lost once at home all season and are about to win the league, probably with a record points total.

They were touch and go, you are never going to get 100% accuracy for that. The attacker is supposed to get the benefit of any doubt from the linesman.

the attacker gets the benefit if its level not when its OFFSIDE!!   your ignoring the facts just to put lambert and the team down. well done, great support

There were a couple of inches in it. No linesman in the world is going to be able to accurately call that.

Both Lambert and the team are doing that for themselves.

There were a couple of inches in it. No linesman in the world is going to be able to accurately call that.

3 times in a row??  the linesman is either a utd supporter or hes incapable

Doesn't help with these offsides, it's a joke. United have the biggest advantage given to them extra in games like this. I'm still watching. We're playing well. 

I'm still watching because I support Aston Villa. I'm not moaning either. 

Edited by praisedmambo
  • Like 1

All 3 were perfectly clear to see as offside. You see loads of them every week where they're that tight. It wasn't just a couple of inches, it was clear he was in front each time, which is offside.

3 times in a row??  the linesman is either a utd supporter or hes incapable

Oh wind your neck in. Someone clearings in the woods the ball 40 yards up the pitch and you think someone is able to to spot where 2 different players and the ball are to the nearest inch. Not a chance in hell.

another linesman might have given them the other way, but ultimately when it's as close to that, they're guessing.