Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Had enough.. yet another game i have lost interest in before we even reached the midway point of the 1st half.. I;m done.. off to go & watch the news or something much more interesting than watching this s***

You're a lot slower than me. Took me 1 minute.

Yet you're still on here, talking about the offside decisions? I call shenanigans.

I can't really see Charles N'Zogbia ever being effective against top sides like this.  Sylla would probably have been a better choice, played more centrally, with Weimann and Gabby coming in off the flanks.  Still, hindsight's a wonderful thing.

3 offside goals one of them a world class finish that 99 times out of 100 would fly wide.

I'm just angry at vlaar. Our captain and leader looks lost again.

They were all about an inch offside. It was still shit defending.

I honestly couldn't give a crap if we get totally smashed now. I'm expecting it. I just wanna see us trying and having a few shots. If it was me I would bring off some the experienced three and put on the younger ones...Sylla and Bowery and whack El Ahmadi on as well. Rest the others for the games where we can get something.

Had enough.. yet another game i have lost interest in before we even reached the midway point of the 1st half.. I;m done.. off to go & watch the news or something much more interesting than watching this s***

You're a lot slower than me. Took me 1 minute.

Yet you're still on here, talking about the offside decisions? I call shenanigans.

Twitter pictures all over facebook :)

I honestly couldn't give a crap if we get totally smashed now. I'm expecting it. I just wanna see us trying and having a few shots. If it was me I would bring off some the experienced three and put on the younger ones...Sylla and Bowery and whack El Ahmadi on as well. Rest the others for the games where we can get something.

It comes to something when people want KEA on the pitch.

Can I have a go?