Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

All started because we are incapable of playing a simple 5 yard one two. **** u lambert with your suicidal tactics and **** you villa for being a bunch of half arsed no hopers. this is cack, im done

If he comes out swinging, we're weak at the back and Lambert is crucified. If he sits back and tries to soak up the pressure, we're still weak at the back and Lambert is crucified.

So come on, Mr Tactical Genius, how would you setup a team of developing youngsters against the champions in their own house?

The only sensible post tonight.

I don't understand why people are getting upset... we were never going to get a draw tonight. It was so inevitable that it just isn't worth crying about.

I think the least we should expect is some 'fight', maybe passing going forwards? not standing still looking like a rabbit in the head lights, you know like other teams have done this season against united and other top 6 teams

or should we expect this utter crap that has been served so far?

Yes we should expect a fight, but whether we fight or not it is still a loss.

I'd rather roll over today and fight tomorrow when we have a chance of winning than the other way around. 

Any team in the country would get steamrollered tonight, We're just the unlucky bastards on the receiving end.

When it happens once in a season then yes, we'd just be unlucky, but it has happened a number of times this season. 

We are not unlucky, we are shit.

Well said.

There's always a **** excuse.

• Like 1

Any team in the country would get steamrollered tonight, We're just the unlucky bastards on the receiving end.

When it happens once in a season then yes, we'd just be unlucky, but it has happened a number of times this season. 

We are not unlucky, we are shit. 

The best team in the league, one of the best in Europe, and have the chance to win it in front of their own fans. They would beat anyone tonight. What did you expect? 

Some fight...

• Like 1

It's a bit crazy going to Old Trafford with such an attacking line up. We should have learnt our lesson against Chelsea.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHELSEA GAME!! LOOK HOW WEAK OUR TEAM WAS IN THAT CHELSEA GAME!!!!!!!!  :angry:

**** winds me up the nonsense Football Manager crap on this site.

were well capable of scoring 2 goals. still an hour to play. shut up whinging

I'll have whatever you're drinking. I reckon we won't have more than 2 shots on target.

were you watching when we cut them open for bentekke's chance??    if we score then its game on

were well capable of scoring 2 goals. still an hour to play. shut up whinging

You really think this team can score two goals?

eh we scored twice against them earlier in the season and already cut them open tonight...

I don't have any desire to slag off our players.  In general, we have our strengths and our weaknesses.  We're playing against a very strong side who have a huge motivation for winning.  We're not playing a spectacularly bad game, and I think that the San Marino v Spain comments are well off the mark - made by a washed up 'journalist' seeking easy publicity.

But, as a fan, this hurts.