Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Not really fair to blame the defence for this tonking. The team is split in two with half the team on gung ho duty and it leaves too much space for Man Utd to attack in. PL could have gone with a Mcleish approach, but I guess we would have lost anyway.

Lambert tactical weakness has always been defending. He regularly lost 5-1 and 6-1 to Man City and 3-0 Liverpool. It's always been his weak point and it shows with him not buying a decent defence and how poor our defence has been.

Vlaar has to take a lot of blame for this season

Why? He was injured for the period of it we were terrible, and since he's been back and before he was injured we were solid at the very least, occasionally very good. Do you ever feel the need to have a reason for saying something like that, or is it just an urge to blame someone? 

Vlaar has to take a lot of blame for this season

Why? He was injured for the period of it we were terrible, and since he's been back and before he was injured we were solid at the very least, occasionally very good. Do you ever feel the need to have a reason for saying something like that, or is it just an urge to blame someone?

I've been to 23 games live this season , I'm not making this up.

Wake up to reality