Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

All THREE GOALS WERE OFFSIDE. IT IS INEXCUSABLE. 

They were touch and go, you are never going to get 100% accuracy for that. The attacker is supposed to get the benefit of any doubt from the linesman.

the attacker gets the benefit if its level not when its OFFSIDE!!   your ignoring the facts just to put lambert and the team down. well done, great support

:lol:

The striker and the defender are in line on all three goals. If you slow down a replay and freeze the frame then the strikers leg is offside but to expect a linesman to pick that up is asking far too much. You would need a computer replay to get those 100% right.

If the linesman is unsure than he is supposed to allow the goal to stand. 

Doesn't help with these offsides, it's a joke. United have the biggest advantage given to them extra in games like this. I'm still watching. We're playing well. 

I'm still watching because I support Aston Villa. I'm not moaning either.

You do know posting your opinions on a forum doesn't have anything to do with supporting the club.

All THREE GOALS WERE OFFSIDE. IT IS INEXCUSABLE. 

They were touch and go, you are never going to get 100% accuracy for that. The attacker is supposed to get the benefit of any doubt from the linesman.

the attacker gets the benefit if its level not when its OFFSIDE!!   your ignoring the facts just to put lambert and the team down. well done, great support

There were a couple of inches in it. No linesman in the world is going to be able to accurately call that.

3 times in a row??  the linesman is either a utd supporter or hes incapable

Oh wind your neck in. Someone clearings in the woods the ball 40 yards up the pitch and you think someone is able to to spot where 2 different players and the ball are to the nearest inch. Not a chance in hell.

another linesman might have given them the other way, but ultimately when it's as close to that, they're guessing.

are you a utd fan?  seriously, if its offside then its offside.  if it happens once then fair enough but 3 times?? wind your own neck in!

Doesn't help with these offsides, it's a joke. United have the biggest advantage given to them extra in games like this. I'm still watching. We're playing well. 

I'm still watching because I support Aston Villa. I'm not moaning either.

You do know posting your opinions on a forum doesn't have anything to do with supporting the club.

:mellow:

You're right, it must be a conspiracy, not the officials just being human.

The worst thing to happen to this sport is letting fans see slow motion and freeze frame footage of the game from a beneficial viewing angle. Try seeing this when running at ground level.

You're right, it must be a conspiracy, not the officials just being human.

The worst thing to happen to this sport is letting fans see slow motion and freeze frame footage of the game from a beneficial viewing angle. Try seeing this when running at ground level.

who said anything about a conspiracy?   the goals were offside.  the worst thing thats happened to this sport is to leave decisions that involve inches in the hands of humans.  if hawk eye was on the job then we wouldnt of conceded any of them goals.