Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

If any other team from the bottom turned up tonight, United would get a game.

We're too easy to beat and especially when there are so many factors against us.

They played Sunderland 2 weeks ago and only won 1-0. We have almost handed them a 3-0 lead with 9 minutes gone.

Well that is my point exactly, Wigan vrs City too. Other teams give a game, we roll over.

Two offsides in the build up to that goal, how do you compete against that.

I guess that is because we are playing United right? And Fergie owns the refs? Just like Fergie will dictate the punishment for Suarez right?

It's nice to have excuses every time we play them, as they couldn't possibly beat us otherwise :) Just like another team couldn't possibly get an offside goal except for United.

It's going to be a loooooong night!

If any other team from the bottom turned up tonight, United would get a game.

We're too easy to beat and especially when there are so many factors against us.

They played Sunderland 2 weeks ago and only won 1-0. We have almost handed them a 3-0 lead with 9 minutes gone.

Well that is my point exactly, Wigan vrs City too. Other teams give a game, we roll over.

Well yeah. We roll over when we play the likes of **** Millwall and Bradford, anyone who expected this bunch of wasters to put a shift in against the best team in the league is hard of thinking.

It'd be nice if they did, but they've not played more than 45 minutes of decent football per game all **** season, they're not going to change now.