Sunderland

Richard

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Key was buying somebody they could replace him with.

Lamine Kone one of the signings of the season imo. Been very impressed with him.

That wasn't the one we were linked to was it?

Khazri will miss 4/5 crucial passes, but 1/5 will lead to a great scoring chance. I'd rather have a player like that sparking attacks then watching Gana, Westwood, and Bacuna constantly play the ball wide to Hutton and hope he can deliver a cross. 

• Like 1

Wasn't kone the one they agreed a deal with before backing out at the last minute, then signing him on the final day? Remember him agreeing a deal then Sunderland sent him back saying they wanted someone else

On 5/12/2016 at 23:03, Jimzk5 said:

Wasn't kone the one they agreed a deal with before backing out at the last minute, then signing him on the final day? Remember him agreeing a deal then Sunderland sent him back saying they wanted someone else

Seems to enjoy the support of the Villa fans

More
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

bit embarrassing Villa fans shouting Sunderland if im honest especially since a lot of their fans hate Villa over the Bent deal

funny in a way but yeah a bit silly. i was at millwall away in the cup the other season and a group of villa fans started singing im forever blowing bubbles to try and wind their fans up. i though it was very cringey.

• 2 months later...
Â