Sunderland

Richard

Khazri will miss 4/5 crucial passes, but 1/5 will lead to a great scoring chance. I'd rather have a player like that sparking attacks then watching Gana, Westwood, and Bacuna constantly play the ball wide to Hutton and hope he can deliver a cross. 

• Like 1

Wasn't kone the one they agreed a deal with before backing out at the last minute, then signing him on the final day? Remember him agreeing a deal then Sunderland sent him back saying they wanted someone else

On 5/12/2016 at 23:03, Jimzk5 said:

Wasn't kone the one they agreed a deal with before backing out at the last minute, then signing him on the final day? Remember him agreeing a deal then Sunderland sent him back saying they wanted someone else

Seems to enjoy the support of the Villa fans

More
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

bit embarrassing Villa fans shouting Sunderland if im honest especially since a lot of their fans hate Villa over the Bent deal

funny in a way but yeah a bit silly. i was at millwall away in the cup the other season and a group of villa fans started singing im forever blowing bubbles to try and wind their fans up. i though it was very cringey.

• 2 months later...
Â