Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

**** me, did i really pay £490 for my season ticket? What was i thinking.

I paid even more. Jesus. I have 2nd most expensive seat in the house.

Be interesting to see how much each clubs ST prices work out in relation to £'s to wins and £s to goals. Ours must be one of the worst for that.

I expect a lot of marketing flam on the Fulham game this saturday on the season tickets. I expect the match day prices to go up even if the s/t tickets are frozen. Knowing some mates who follow London clubs, I am amazed at what some people are prepared to pay for to watch their team.  Even if we stay up I cant see more than about 20,000 sold as at Villa bar the odd game you can always get a ticket on matchday, plus the club always do deals as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't figure out the pricing this year. Me and my dad sit together in K1 (the blue area not the red 'wing' section), my dad is in the armed forces and I just have a "Standard" adults ticket, so mine is £415 and his is £400. He can move over to K2, literally 1 seat over the stairs and it goes down to £360. If I wanted to follow him over to K2 mine would go up to £490!!! Think I'll stick where I am.

• 3 weeks later...

I bet Villa season ticket sales will be up a right bit for next year now that we have almost secured our survival.

When was the last time we as Villa fans were able to watch good attacking football week in week out. The future is looking bright

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, The ticket office called me a couple if weeks ago with regards to renewing,

I'm sure they told me that new cards are being issued rather than last years cards being reactivated

Anyone else hear this? Or did I imagine it? Was thinking about using my card to get the 10% off the new shirt when it comes out

Hi all, The ticket office called me a couple if weeks ago with regards to renewing,

I'm sure they told me that new cards are being issued rather than last years cards being reactivated

Anyone else hear this? Or did I imagine it? Was thinking about using my card to get the 10% off the new shirt when it comes out

Yeah they said to me i'd be receiving a new card.

I understand from buying them previously it is just a term they use for the student ST as most of these are under 21 & as long as you are still a student and can prove it and do not sit in a section that does not give a discount to + 21 students then just enjoy the lower price whilst you still can samjp26.  

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. Deadline for STs is July but the area specific deadlines are through June. They can't sell the ones that don't renew or have anyone move into them until the relocation day so what difference does it make when you renew? Any at all?

Another quick question.

My 80 year father doesn't want to go to every game - so I have thought about just getting a ticket for me amd my son (Under 16) - on occasions when my father wants to go would he be able to use the junior ticket ?

Another quick question.

My 80 year father doesn't want to go to every game - so I have thought about just getting a ticket for me amd my son (Under 16) - on occasions when my father wants to go would he be able to use the junior ticket ?

Is the senior ticket much more expensive than the junior one? If not it might be worth getting the senior ticket for your son.

Another quick question.

You can upgrade the kids ticket on the day (from experience). You can probably do it in advance too.

Another quick question.

Is the senior ticket much more expensive than the junior one? If not it might be worth getting the senior ticket for your son.

Yes thats the issue - the OAP ticket is a lot more expensive than a junior one - which seems a bit of a waste as it may only be for a couple of games where my dad wants to come

Â