Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

I really don't think you need the card with you, just your client reference number. I've managed several times without the card which is cool as my number is as easy as xyyy. Don't turn up without it on a matchday though!

I've forgotten my card a few times. You can get a replacement ricket at the Main (North Stand) ticket office.

Good to know. My three are usually in my wallet which I have with me but I have needed to return home a couple of times. Not bad in over 20 year, I suppose but if it happens again I'll run straight to the North Stand office.

• 2 weeks later...

So, after living away from Birmingham for a very long time, I'm now about to purchase my first season ticket.

Any seat/block recommendations? Pricing isn't an issue (thank god for student discount). Haven't ever sat in any of the upper stands either.

Haven't received my ST yet, but all should be fine.

So, after living away from Birmingham for a very long time, I'm now about to purchase my first season ticket.

Any seat/block recommendations? Pricing isn't an issue (thank god for student discount). Haven't ever sat in any of the upper stands either.

If you're looking for view, Doug Ellis/Trinity.

If you're looking for Atmosphere: Holte End or Lower North (near away fans) 

Upper trinity and Lower Doug Ellis are my fav's. I don't like having to stand every time the ball gets in a danger area (because I m old !) - so don't like Holte + North - The price difference isn't huge.

You can ask for a tour of the seats when purchasing at the ticket office - provided no matainence is taking place at the ground.

Didnt make it down yesterday but going today, however can you do it without your 'physical' ST or can you just take the reference number?

Keep your eyes peeled for Kiyotake.  ;)

I didn't see Kiyotake, but I did see a fake Owl protecting the pitch... :detect:

Edited by TezzRexx

Upper trinity and Lower Doug Ellis are my fav's. I don't like having to stand every time the ball gets in a danger area (because I m old !) - so don't like Holte + North - The price difference isn't huge.

You can ask for a tour of the seats when purchasing at the ticket office - provided no matainence is taking place at the ground.

Yeah I sit lower doug ellis about 10 rows from the away fans. Still get the atmosphere from the holte and get some banter with the away fans :-)

you can get a view from the seats on the website

personally i liked sitting right in the middle of k5, where you get some atmosphere, if we're attacking the holte most people will stand (but not all game) also had no problem with the fact that i sat by myself, was surrounded by a decent bunch

Anyone use Viagogo? You can get Villa tickets for certain games for about 14 quid, which is cheaper per match than the season tickets. Provided you are not that fussed where you are seated at Villa Park.

Might be a bonus in some cases, as STs can depend who you sit by.

Anyone use Viagogo? You can get Villa tickets for certain games for about 14 quid, which is cheaper per match than the season tickets. Provided you are not that fussed where you are seated at Villa Park.

Might be a bonus in some cases, as STs can depend who you sit by.

lol. Mind you the 3 times I have had season tickets at Villa the people have been fine. If they only televised about 5 home games a season I would have probably renewed. But I just cant be arsed to watch someone like Fulham on a monday night in December because Sky or BT want to ruin my weekend.

Got mine this morning. No seat sticker this year, sure they won't be missed though, but there is a car sticker.

There's a little postcard thing that says 'I'd rather be at Villa Park' on it, which is going to take pride of place on my desk at work :D

It's probably been announced already, although I wasn't aware of it - they've done away with those silly voucher books (the little stickers one) and everything goes on your new ST card now, which is sensible. 5% of your ST price on it from the off, then 10% added for money spent on merch, and 5% for home tickets bought. Like a cashback thing you see online. This replaces discounts.

No free programme / drink / travel discount vouchers though

Edited by hogso

Got mine this morning. No seat sticker this year, sure they won't be missed though, but there is a car sticker.

There's a little postcard thing that says 'I'd rather be at Villa Park' on it, which is going to take pride of place on my desk at work :D

It's probably been announced already, although I wasn't aware of it - they've done away with those silly voucher books (the little stickers one) and everything goes on your new ST card now, which is sensible. 5% of your ST price on it from the off, then 10% added for money spent on merch, and 5% for home tickets bought. Like a cashback thing you see online. This replaces discounts.

No free programme / drink / travel discount vouchers though

Interesting. Is that 5% of season ticket value available to use in the Villa shops or 5% off my next season ticket?

• Like 1

Mine and my brothers came on Friday although still waiting for my daughters to arrive. My 26th year on the bounce as a season ticket holder. Sounds madness when I say it as it doesn't seem like 5 mins since I got my first one in 1988 when I was 14 with my dad who has since passed away.

The season tickets will be loaded on the 1st August with 5% of whatever your season ticket cost so if say £400 you will get £20 loaded on. You then get 10% loaded on whatever you spend on merchandise and 5% loaded on whatever you spend on home tickets. You can spend the money on the card however you like - on home tickets, merchandise, stadium tours etc.

Edited by markavfc40

Mine and my brothers came on Friday although still waiting for my daughters to arrive. My 26th year on the bounce as a season ticket holder. Sounds madness when I say it as it doesn't seem like 5 mins since I got my first one in 1988 when I was 14 with my dad who has since passed away.

The season tickets will be loaded on the 1st August with 5% of whatever your season ticket cost so if say £400 you will get £20 loaded on. You then get 10% loaded on whatever you spend on merchandise and 5% loaded on whatever you spend on home tickets. You can spend the money on the card however you like - on home tickets, merchandise, stadium tours etc.

26 Years - Respect Mark  :clap:

I brought My first in 1979 - the year I started work. - Run through to 1990 unbroken - Didn't have one again until 1995-1998 - Then on off sharing on with my brother in Upper Trinity. This year truly back in the fold - one adult one junior lower Doug Ellis...........Lot of cash - hope its worth it 

Where do you sit mate, wondering if they are sending them out in stands ?

Lower Trinity. No idea if they start with that stand, though.

So say I wanted to buy a home shirt that costs £50

I could get £20 off the shirt from my card. Making it £30.

I could then get another 10% off merchandise purchase making the shirt £25. 

Correct? 

Â